Welcome to MyBeacon, Beacon Health System's online source for patient medical history.Login to MyBeacon
What if you could manage your health from your home computer or smartphone? What if with just a few clicks you could see a list of your medications or request an appointment? Now you can with Beacon Health System's new online health record, MyBeacon.
You shop online. You bank online. Now, manage your health online. MyBeacon makes it easy and convenient.
Forget about digging through files or having to call your doctor every time you have a question about your medical history. You can find all your information in one place—convenient to view, easy to manage and it's secure. And yes, it's free!
It's about staying connected to your health—anytime, anywhere. Like never before, this puts your health in your hands.
Questions and Answers
MyBeacon allows you to Return to Top
- Check selected lab results from hospital visits
- View current medications
- See immunization history, known allergies and ongoing health issues
- Download and share a summary of your medical record
How can patients 18 years or older* sign up for MyBeacon? Return to Top
- Ask one of our helpful Associates about signing up for MyBeacon when you're admitted to the hospital or when you're discharged.
- Provide your email address to the Associate signing you up. You will receive an invitation email that will help you login to MyBeacon. Please be sure your email address is correct so you receive the email.
- Follow the instructions in your email invitation and in MyBeacon to setup your account. You will be asked to provide your zip code, birth date and other information so we may identify you and keep your information safe. Please don't share your login information with anyone.
- You're finished! Welcome to MyBeacon! Login often to check test results, view medications and more, any time.
*MyBeacon content and sign up will be open to more patients over time. To setup access for patients aged 0 to 17 years old, contact the hospital Medical Records Department for an application.
- Elkhart General Hospital Medical Records: 574-523-3391
- Memorial Hospital Medical Records: 574-647-7261
Do I have to pay to use MyBeacon? Return to Top
No, MyBeacon is free to use any time that's convenient for you.
Where does MyBeacon get my health information? Return to Top
Beacon Health System keeps electronic medical records (EMR) for patients treated at our locations. MyBeacon allows you to see several important parts of your EMR any time that's convenient for you. To protect your privacy, certain types of information from your EMR are not displayed in MyBeacon. Complete medical record information of hospital stays may be obtained from the hospital's Medical Records department. For information about visits to your physician, please contact your physician's office.
How do I view my health information? Return to Top
MyBeacon allows you to see several important parts of your EMR any time that's convenient for you. Once you are logged in to the portal:
- Click on "Your Health Profile" to see a list of current medications, immunizations and health issues. As a reminder, to protect your privacy, certain types of information from your EMR are not displayed in MyBeacon. Complete medical record information may be obtained from the hospital's Medical Records department. For information about visits to your physician, please contact your physician's office.
- Click on "Your Lab Results" to see a list of recent lab test results.
- Click on "Your Medications" to see a list of current medications and to request renewals.
- Click on "Download Your Health Record" to download and share EMR information with other physicians or hospitals.
Is my medical information safe in MyBeacon? Return to Top
MyBeacon uses advanced security to keep your health information private and safe.
What if my medical information is incorrect? Return to Top
Please call your doctor's office or the hospital's Medical Records department if you have questions about the information in MyBeacon.
Need help using MyBeacon? Return to Top
Call Support 24 hours a day at 877-621-8014.