Beacon Health System is the nonprofit parent organization of Elkhart General Hospital and Memorial Hospital of South Bend, providing world-class care throughout North Central Indiana and Southwestern Michigan. Elkhart General Hospital and Memorial Hospital of South Bend, two accomplished medical legacies operating health care facilities in Elkhart, St. Joseph and LaPorte counties in Indiana, as well as in Michigan, have each delivered exceptional and compassionate care for more than 100 years.
Why Work at Beacon Health System?
At Beacon Health System, we know it's the immense talent and dedication of our staff that makes us a world-class healthcare provider. That's why we're committed to helping every employee reach their career goals.
You'll find yourself working among some of the most compassionate, committed and collaborative men and women in health care. Individuals who, like you, aren't satisfied simply having a career -- they practice their passion.
It's easy to find the work-life balance you want at Beacon Health System. To learn more about the hometowns of Elkhart General Hospital and Memorial Hospital of South Bend, please visit ElkhartIndiana.org and VisitSouthBend.com.
New Applicant Information
- Search Openings at Beacon Health System
- Search Openings at Elkhart General Hospital
- Search Openings at Memorial Hospital of South Bend, Memorial Home Care Intermittent Services and Beacon Medical Group
- Search Physician Openings at Beacon Medical Group
- Search Openings at Elkhart General Home Care
- Search Openings at Memorial Home Care Staffing Services